Why We Like The Transfer SL Performance Elite Dropper Seatpost
Steep gravel roads and big descents on the cross-country bike don't have to be so slow and scary anymore with the Transfer SL Performance Elite Dropper Seatpost. This XC and gravel-specific dropper breaks the mold by being both lightweight and light-bike-specific. Different from its non-SL cousin, the SL dropper only has two positions, up and down, in order to shed grams for our biggest races. Weight isn't sacrificed by buying the non-Kashima coat, so we can be confident it's not dragging us down on the climbs.
- Lightweight dropper for lightweight performance bikes
- Lightweight aluminum construction for fast riding
- Performance Elite series gets top-end treatment without Kashima price tag
- Variety of sizing and clamp diameter options for XC and gravel bikes
- 2-position dropper can only be used in 'up' and 'down' mode
- Does not come with lever