Why We Like The Transfer SL Factory Dropper Seatpost
The lightest version yet, the Transfer SL Factory Dropper Seatpost barely weighs more than a high-end alloy seatpost with a rigid design. We appreciate the wide-ranging travel and diameter options that make it easy to fit to just about any bike, and bulletproof internals are ideal for those of us who want to explore the backcountry without fear of maintenance issues.
- Fox's dropper post for a lightweight and reliable setup
- Saves over 100g of weight compared to other Transfer models
- Kashima coating reduces friction and improves durability
- Internal cable routing makes for a tidy and simple setup
- Compatible with most dropper levers and Shimano GRX remote levers
- Ti hardware improves reliability for our ride
- Item #FRSC07O
- 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm
- [27.2x50mm] 350mm, [27.2x70mm] 370mm, [30.9x75mm, 31.6x75mm] 355mm, [30.9x100mm, 31.6x100mm] 380mm, [XL 31.6x100mm] 430mm
- 70, 75, 100mm
- cable actuated
- Claimed Weight
- [27.2x50mm] 11.5oz, [27.2x70mm] 11.9oz, [30.9x75mm] 12oz, [31.6x75mm] 12.5oz, [30.9x100mm] 12.2oz, [31.6x100mm] 12.7oz, [XL 31.6x100mm] 14.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
- trail, enduro, cross-country
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help