Why We Like The Ranger Windbloc Fire Jacket
Brave the gloomiest days on the trail with Ranger Windbloc Fire Jacket. This insulated, rain-proof jacket is your go-to for cold days, thanks to its Polartec Windbloc fabric that repels the elements from your shoulders and lower back, while a drop-tail cut keeps wheel-spray and mud off of you.
- A toasty jacket for cold, wet trail days
- Polartec Windbloc protects from wind, water, cold
- Tough polyester holds up to demands of trail riding
- Brushed fleece interior traps body heat, wicks
- Ergonomically designed pockets keep your gear safe
- Elastic wrist and hems keep fit secure
- Item #FXRZ374
- [face fabric] Windbloc (100% polyester), [sleeves, back] Polartec Windbloc, [lining] brushed fleece (100% polyester), [insulation] synthetic
- below hip
- Center Back Length
- [large] 29in
- 2 zippered hand
- cycling, commuting, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 13, 2022
Absolutely love this jacket!
- I've used it several times
I have the women's version of this jacket but it is no longer available so I am leaving my review here on the men's version. This jacket is so nice and warm for really windy cold rides, and at least for me fits true to size. the insulation placement is perfect for carrying a bum bag, and you it regulates heat nicely once you get warmed up a little bit. This jacket is also very durable, I have taken a crash or two in this and you would never be able to tell. All in all a great piece, only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it tends to build up a little bit of condensation when you are working up a sweat. It wicks the moisture away from your skin so it doesn't make it uncomfortable or anything but at the end of your ride, it will be noticeable. This jacket would be a great cross-over piece for hiking or ski touring, and I have worn it out on really cold road rides as well.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help