Why We Like The Ranger Windbloc Fire Jacket
Brave the gloomiest days on the trail with Ranger Windbloc Fire Jacket. This insulated, rain-proof jacket is your go-to for cold days, thanks to its Polartec Windbloc fabric that repels the elements from your shoulders and lower back, while a drop-tail cut keeps wheel-spray and mud off of you.
- A toasty jacket for cold, wet trail days
- Polartec Windbloc protects from wind, water, cold
- Tough polyester holds up to demands of trail riding
- Brushed fleece interior traps body heat, wicks
- Ergonomically designed pockets keep your gear safe
- Elastic wrist and hems keep fit secure
- Item #FXRZ374
- [face fabric] Windbloc (100% polyester), [sleeves, back] Polartec Windbloc, [lining] brushed fleece (100% polyester), [insulation] synthetic
- below hip
- Center Back Length
- [large] 29in
- 2 zippered hand
- cycling, commuting, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.