Why We Like The Fox Racing Proframe Helmet
Whether it's bike park laps or just needing extra protection when bombing our local trails, the Fox Racing Proframe Helmet is a quality option for a full-face helmet. Equipped with Mips rotational impact protection and an EPS impact foam liner, the Proframe has us covered for rougher riding. A three-position adjustable visor allows us to store our goggles on top of our helmet on the climb or chairlift, and an included GoPro mount under the visor will enable us to get quality footage from our helmet. Multiple air vents allow our head to breathe as we are shredding, and included extra padding allows us to get the perfect fit no matter our head size.
- Full-face mountain bike helmet for enduro or downhill riding
- Mips rotational impact protection protects from angled impacts
- EPS liner absorbs impact energy
- Three-position adjustable visor allows us to store our goggles on top of our helmet
- Included GoPro mount lets us get footage from our helmet
- Traditional buckle closure is easy to use and secure
- Extra padding set lets us get the perfect fit
- Item #FXRZ4SR
- Shell Material
- 22% ABS, 21% EPS, 15% polycarbonate, 13% polyurethane, 9% nylon
- Impact Management
- Fit Adjustment
- extra padding set
- 3-position adjustable
- Full Face
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, ASTM-F1952 Downhill MTB certification standard
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.98oz (680g)
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help