Progressive trail protection.
Building off the iconic legacy of Fox Racing's Flux Helmet, the Metah Mountain Bike Helmet offers a deeper fit with greater ventilation and reduced weight. Big Bore vents rapidly exchange air to prevent overheating in hot, sticky conditions. The integrated visor aligns the vents for better circulation, while also providing coverage from blinding sunshine and trailside vegetation.
Despite these changes, the Metah's coverage has increased along the periphery for enhanced protection in the case of a nasty spill. Multi-density Varizorb foam employs a cone-shaped structure that disperses high-energy impacts better than traditional foam. Updated Y-strap anchors provide no-fuss adjustments when you're riding. To ensure a secure fit, the retention system quickly tightens with the simple twist of a dial.
- The next step in trail riding protection
- Deeper fit with enhanced coverage along sides
- Integrated visor blocks sunlight and vegetation
- Big Bore vents boost airflow and prevent overheating
- Multi-density Varizorb foam absorbs high-speed impact
- Y-strap anchors for effortless strap adjustments
- Rear dial retention retains a secure fit