Item # FXR021G
Fox Racing Attack Water Jacket - Women's $174.95
Stay in your element.
For most riders, our element is earth, not water, but that doesn't mean we don't get stuck in rainfall and torrential downpours on the trail from time to time. There is, of course, a balance to it all, because the much-loathed rain is essential to keeping dirt tacky and preventing blown out switchbacks from getting slick and dusty. But, for those days when the rain is falling a bit too hard, and you're feeling out of your element, let the Fox Racing Attack Water Jacket for women take you back down to earth, so you can feel your tires gripping the post-storm hero-dirt.
Fox designers use their TruSeal fabric to keep out the elements, with three layers of waterproof protection shielding you from the storm, and fully sealed seams you'll stay drier than a parched cactus underneath. Across your shoulders you'll find the welcome stretch of a 3L stretch panel that offers you the give you want for manhandling your steed through rock gardens and over slick wet logs, and stretch underarm for freedom of motion. Sticking in the underarm area, you'll find side vents that allow you to control your temperature and dump heat when mashing your way up climbs, or riding in warm summer rain.
With focus on the feel of your ride, the cut is designed to keep you in your rider attack position, which may feel a little awkward if you try to wear the jacket as a casual piece around town, but drop down onto your bars and everything sits just where it should for comfort and coverage. A draw cord seals the bottom hem to keep wheel spray out from underneath, and hook and loop cuffs tighten around your wrists to close the gap from your wrist to glove. High-vis logos hit the back and chest, illuminating under headlights, so when you have to head from trailhead to post-ride beverages with your crew you don't have to stress the road sections of your ride.
- A lightweight rain jacket with MTB specific cut
- 3-layer TruSeal fabric shields you from wind and rain
- Fully sealed seams keep you drier than the desert in July
- Underarm vents allow heat and perspiration to escape
- Draw cord at hem keeps wheel spray out
- Rider Attack Position cut to keep you in comfortable riding stance
- Reflective accents boost visibility
- 2-hand pockets for storing essentials
View more Women's Jackets
Gore Bike WearPower Lady Gore Windstopper Softshell Jacket - Women's
|US Size||0||1 - 3||5||7||9 - 11|
|33 - 34in
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
|38 - 39.5in
(96.5 - 100.3cm)
|29 - 29.5in
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
|31 - 31.5in
(78.7 - 80cm)
|25 - 26in
(63.5 - 66cm)
|30 - 31.5in
(76.2 - 80cm)
|35 - 36in
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
|40 - 41.5in
(101.6 - 105.4cm)
|29 - 29.5in
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
|30 - 30.5in
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.