Attack Water Jacket
We've all had those days when a surprise downpour puts a damper on an otherwise perfect singletrack mission, forcing a retreat into the trees to wait out the storm. With a proper rain shell like the Attack Water Jacket from Fox Racing, you can pedal onward while staying dry and protected from the elements, enjoying the heroic dirt that some much-needed needed moisture brings to the right kind of trail.
Fox designers use their TruSeal fabric to block wind and rain, with three layers of waterproof protection shielding you from the storm, and fully sealed seams so you'll stay totally dry underneath. Across your underarms and shoulders you'll find stretchy panels that provide the mobility you need to finesse your steed through rock gardens and over slick roots. Also tucked in the jacket's underarm area are side vents that allow you to control your temperature and dump heat when mashing your way up climbs, or riding in warm summer rain. The fabric itself remains breathable despite the waterproof construction, ensuring any hard aerobic effort won't leave you clammy inside the jacket.
The Attack Water Jacket is designed to keep you comfortable in your riding position, which may feel a little awkward if you try to wear the jacket as a casual piece around town, but drop down into your attack position on the bike and everything sits just where it should for comfort and coverage. A draw cord seals the bottom hem to keep wheel spray out from underneath, and hook and loop cuffs tighten around your wrists to close the gap from your wrist to glove. High-vis logos hit the back and chest, illuminating under headlights, so when you have to head from trailhead to post-ride beverages with your crew you don't have to stress the road sections of your ride.
- A lightweight rain jacket with MTB specific women's cut
- 3-layer TruSeal fabric shields you from wind and rain
- Fully sealed seams keep you totally dry inside the jacket
- Underarm vents allow heat and perspiration to escape
- Draw cord at hem keeps water, mud, and grit out
- Rider Attack Position cut for comfort in your riding stance
- Reflectivity boosts visibility on the way back from the trail
- 2-hand pockets for storing snacks, supplies, and essentials