Slip the Fix It Sticks Mountain Kit into your pocket before a ride, and you'll have all of the tools you need for trailside mechancials and quick fixes. Its compact size and creative design, makes for easy maintenance without the awkward fumbling that seems inevitable with Jackknife-style multi-tools. This kit comes with two replaceable-edition Fix It Sticks, and a huge assortment of bits, so you can wrench away on just about any nut or bolt on your bike with ease. The bits securely lock into place on an included bracket, so you don't have to worry about loose bits floating around in your pack, and it all stows away in the included carrying case, along with two tire levers, and a chain breaker tool. Even when fully loaded, the carrying case has room to spare, so if there's a tool you feel is missing from the kit, or you want to stash your spare derailleur hanger or master link safely, you'll find the room to keep it with your tools, instead of floating in your pack loosely, inevitably getting lost at the bottom underneath old gummy bears and chain lube.
- A convenient trailside kit for mtb maintenance
- Includes two replaceable edition Fit It Sticks
- Assorted bits fix just about anything on your rig
- Bracket secures your bits and sticks in place
- Easy to use T-style sticks for easy repairs
- Black carrying case has room to spare for extra tools