Why We Like The Trailcross Clip-In Cycling Shoe
We all seek a shoe that is just as good off the bike as on the bike. The Trailcross Clip-In Cycling Shoe is the perfect shoe to keep your foot comfortable and protected while riding and allows you to hike your bike with the confidence that you won't slip down steep trails. The upper of the Trailcross is complete with abrasion-resistant overlays and an impact-resistant toe box, giving you the confidence to go hard on difficult trails. The outsole, made from a Stealth Marathon rubber, gives you extra grip on slippery and steep sections you can't ride up on your bike.
- 25% of upper materials are made with a minimum of 50% recycled content
- Compatible with all mountain bike pedals to allow for more options to ride
- Hook-and-loop top strap for easy adjustment while riding
- Dotty tread creates a non-marking outsole to keep nature intact
- Item #FVTZ132
- Upper Material
- lace, hook-and-loop strap
- Stealth Marathon rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 10.5] 14oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.