Why We Like The Vento Stabilita Carbon Cycling Shoe
Next-level performance comes with Fi'zi:k's Vento Stabilita Carbon Cycling Shoe, which prioritizes stability and support for an efficient ride. A fully adjustable plantar support system adapts to the rider's anatomy, and the volume control system allows for differentiated fit adjustments for both the instep and forefoot areas. We also appreciate the ventilation we get from the wide vent inlet and deep internal channeling for airflow.
- The shoe we want for efficient power transfer and support
- Li2 Dual Zone BOA fit system configuration for easy adjustments
- R1 full carbon unidirectional outsole with a stiffness index of 10
- PU laminated mesh upper is highly durable and supportive
- Wide vent inlet and deep internal channeling enhances breathability
- Item #FIZZ03S
- Upper Material
- PU laminated mesh
- Li2 Dual Zone BOA
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42.5] 8oz (227g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help