Why We Like The Gravita Tensor Flat Pedal Shoe
Gravity riding demands a solid shoe that can keep up with our needs, and that's why Fi'zi:k designs the Gravita Tensor Flat Pedal Shoe. It's highly protective and durable to enhance control through the pedals while we ride, and it's super lightweight with a precise fit for improved performance. We like that it's light and nimble while still being rugged enough to handle downhill and enduro racing, and the Gravita outsole offers the kind of pedal-to-shoe interface we need to see with aggressive gravity riding.
- Lightweight, yet rugged, gravity mountain biking shoe
- Vibram XS Trek Evo rubber compound with zonal lug pattern for traction
- Flat pedals are more supple and able to flex over the pedal for grip
- Ergonomic lace-up pattern cradles foot and spreads tension evenly
- Durable, hard-wearing fabrics are abrasion resistant
- Item #FIZZ036
- Upper Material
- ripstop nylon
- Vibram Megagrip X6
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42 1/2] 11oz (310g)
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help