Arione R3 K:ium Saddle
You never really sit still when you're riding. Constantly shifting and adjusting allows you to drive the most power into the pedals, whether you're floating up a steep climb or adapting smooth, rolling tarmac. If your stock saddle has served its purpose loyally, but has left you desiring a more finely tuned companion, consider the Fizik Arione R3 K:ium Saddle. In addition to boasting Fizik's admirably sleek, minimal aesthetics, the Arione R3 represents a significant upgrade in functionality, without costing more than your monthly car payment.
Made for cyclists with ample spine flexibility, the Arione profile fits Snake riders best, according to Fizik's Spine Concept fit system. Its extra-long nose opens up more options for ride positions, while the narrow shell is ideal for cyclists who place all of their weight on their sit bones, requiring little soft tissue cushioning. That shell, though free of cushioning, flexes at the point where it meets the inner thighs, ensuring you enjoy a full range of motion without sacrificing vital power transfer when you're planning an attack mid-race.
- Upgrade your stock saddle to this finely tuned option
- Made for flexible Snake riders within Fizik's Spine Fit
- Extra-long nose provides a wealth of ride positions
- K:ium titanium alloy rails are impressively stiff and light
- WingFlex shell blends stiffness with strategic flex
- Easy-to-clean Microtex cover protects saddle's internals
- Thigh glides prevent mid-ride hangups
- Item #FIZ005M
- K:ium (titanium alloy)
- fiberglass-reinforced nylon WingFlex
- Seat Length
- 300 mm
- Seat Width
- 130 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 7.1oz (200g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
August 5, 2021