Item # FIZ005L
Fi'zi:k Arione R1 Carbon Saddle $250.00
Saddle up with cash to spare.
If you're pining after Fizik's lust-worthy 00 saddle but your piggy bank isn't filling as fast as you'd like, consider Fizik's Arione R1 Carbon Saddle instead. Featuring a similar design to the top-end 00, the Arione R1 replaces a few of its sibling's costlier materials in favor of slightly heavier, less expensive ones to create a saddle that's kind to the self-sponsored cyclist. Plus, it comes with only a 25g weight penalty.
As part of the Arione line, the R1 features the same "Snake" profile as the 00. If you know you naturally position your sit bones to take on the most weight as you pedal and you prefer narrow saddles, this profile is for you. Its streamlined shape and vibration-dampening carbon rails are at home in road races and criteriums, as is its carbon-reinforced nylon shell. Though the R1's nylon and thermoplastic shell will flex more than the 00's full-carbon shell, it still maintains admirable power transfer as you turn the pedals. It also features the same accommodating WingFlex design as the 00, which adjusts to fit different pelvis and thigh shapes for restriction-free pedaling.
- Upgrade your saddle without blowing your budget with the R1
- Carbon fiber rails dampen road vibrations and save grams
- Narrow width follows Fizik's aggressive Snake profile
- Carbon-reinforced nylon WingFlex shell transfers power
- Microtex thigh glides prevent chafing and restriction
- Durable, easy-to-clean Microtex fabric protects internals