This is it: the season you're going to finally set up a real maintenance area in the garage and learn how to work on your own bike. You've been picking up tidbits and doing what you can on your own for years now, but buying the Feedback Sports Team Edition Tool Kit is the biggest commitment yet you'll have taken into being your own mechanic.
This extensive collection includes just about everything you'll need to perform routine—and not-so-routine—fixes and tune-ups on your machine. The sturdy nylon case includes space for additional tools you pick up along the way, and the case attaches directly to work stands to make solo endeavors easier to manage with your own two hands.
- 19-piece tool kit takes care of common maintenance needs
- Durable nylon case accommodates extra tools you pick up
- Case attaches to work stands to simplify bigger projects
- Item #USS000L
- yes, cassette pliers
- #0 Phillips, #2 Phillips, 6mm flathead
- BB Tool
- yes, bottom bracket wrench
- Cable Cutters
- Cassette Tool
- yes, lockring wrench
- Hex Wrench
- fixed 2/2.5/3mm, fixed 4/5/6mm, L-Hex 8mm, L-Hex 10mm
- Spoke Wrench
- Tire Levers
- yes, steel core
- Other Tools
- dual-sided pick, fixed 3-way TORX T25/27/30, Schrader core tool, Presta core tool, valve extender wrench, spoke wrench, chain pin press, rotor truing tool, crank arm cap tool, brake pad spreader, 15mm pedal wrench, 15mm axle nut wrench, cable crimper
- Claimed Weight
- 9lb 11.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov