Neo 16L Protector Hydration Pack
This Evoc MTB pack is quite literally packed full of features, but what truly sets it apart is the integrated Airshield back protector. This certified protector absorbs some of the shock of over-the-bars tumbles, but doesn't sacrifice your riding performance thanks to its ergonomic shape, comfortable flex, and 360-degree ventilation that helps you stay cool. Carry all your water, tools, and snacks with a little extra peace of mind.
- Hydration pack with built-in coverage for rowdy trail rides
- CE certified back protector absorbs impact energy in a crash
- Ergonomic shape and dynamic flex won't hinder your performance
- 360-degree ventilation for ultimate carrying comfort
- Holds up to a 3L bladder to help you stay hydrated
- Tool compartment keeps your tools and spare parts secure
- Height-adjustable hip belt for getting the right fit
- Magnetic clip keeps your hose from flailing about
- Item #EVC003P
- Airo Flex nylon, 3D Air mesh
- 16L (976cu in)
- certified Airshield back protector (CE EN 1621-2)
- Shoulder Straps
- padded, ergonomically shaped
- Waist Belt
- buckled waist belt with 2 hib belt pouches (one elastic, one zippered)
- Hydration Compatible
- carries hydration reservoirs up to 3L
- Reservoir Included
- 1 main compartment, 1 zippered top, 1 front tool, 2 side stretch, 2 waist belt pouches
- Helmet Carry
- full-face and half-shell
- Rain Cover
- 10.6 x 20.5 x 4.3in
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 17, 2020
Love this Pack!
- I've used it several times
Perfect size for what I was looking for. Enough space to put all your gear in for a full day or even more depending on your situation. Can't speak to the back protection and hopefully never will but it is very. nice to have. Super comfortable and no regrets on this purchase.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help