Base 35 Stem
When trails get rowdy, and gravity rules your day, reach for a stem that can hang with the steeps, like the e*thirteen Base 35 Stem. This light and durable stem offers a 35mm clamp for your beefy-bored bars, maximizing the strength and weight so you can stay in control when the trail gets rough. It's built from aluminum to keep weight at a minimum, while offering power you can trust, and features zero-degrees of rise, so you stay right on top of your cockpit for attacking rock gardens and greasy root lattices. Angled bolts along the steer clamp help keep a lower profile, and short 40-to-50mm length keep your reach short enough to get well behind the saddle, buzzing the back wheel when you need to.
- A light and sleek stem for beefy bored bars
- Alloy construction is light, stiff, and durable
- Stiff 35mm clamp for bigger bars and reliable control
- Angled steer clamp bolts help offer a lower profile
- Short lengths pair with zero rise for downhill control