D31 Alloy Stem
Though ENVE is best known for their carbon manufacturing expertise, they also have a long history working with aluminum. Building molds and prototypes for their carbon fiber masterpieces requires an intimate understanding of aluminum, which leads us to the all-new D31 Alloy Stem. The goal: bring ENVE's first-rate engineering, design, and ride quality to a larger audience of mountain bikers with this lightweight, bomproof, and affordable stem.
- ENVE proves their alloy mastery with this MTB stem
- Cold-forged and precision-machined for lightweight strength
- Rated for XC, trail, enduro, and gravity riding
- No-gap faceplate increases security via equalized clamping forces
- Beveled clamp edges prevent damage to your carbon handlebars
- Blind bolt holes and soft edges help save your knees and shorts
- Standard 31.8mm diameter
- Item #ENV2SPY
- cold-forged, precision-machined, premium-grade aluminum
- 35, 50, 65mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- Claimed Weight
- [35mm] 4oz, [50mm] 4.9oz, [65mm] 5.6oz
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help