As hard as they try, fixed home trainers can’t quite replicate that on-road feel that connects you to the training session like rollers. With the Elite Quick-Motion Rollers, the outdoor-feel is elevated further. Not only parabolic shaped to keep you centered on the drums as you drift outwards towards the end of a flat-out session, but the Quick-Motion also uses a floating system that absorbs the forces under sudden movements, such as standing or rising off the saddle. According to Elite, confidence that you’ll stay on the trainer no matter your skill level is boosted within a few minutes of practice. With such control and stability, the rollers look like an enticing alternative to locked-in home trainers that put heavy stress on the bike frame.
Eleven different positions work to accommodate frame and tire sizes for mountain and road bikes, so no matter what season you’re in, you’ll have access to training specificity. Three, manually-selected resistance levels are provided by the magnetic resistance system at the heart of the Quick-Motion that controls the noise-reducing, hyper-smooth drums. Ideal for in the parking lot of the crit-course or at home with the blue-tooth training app integrations — Elite’s My E-Training and Kinomap, the Quick-Motion meets the demands of modern-cycling training convenience. And when you’re done with the interval sessions, the Quick-Motion easily folds out of the way to clear up your living area again.
- Highly innovative home roller system integrate performance and safety
- Effective training with magnetic resistance and three resistance modes
- Floating system absorbs sudden forces to minimize shock to steering
- Adjusts to fit nearly all road and mountain bike frame sizes
- Parabolic shape keeps you centered and smooth surface reduces noise
- Smart connectivity to Elite's My E-training and Kinomap
- Folds to reduce size by 50%
- Maximum total weight capacity of 253.5 pounds