Double up your EC90 crank.
Easton's EA90 Cinch Spider/Ring Assembly allows you to add a double chainring setup to your Easton EC90 SL crankarms. Constructed from Easton's EA90 aluminum and anodized matte black, this setup consists of a CINCH direct mount spider with three ring combinations: compact 34/50t, mid-compact 36/42t, and standard 39/53t. It results in a 45mm chainline that is optimized to work best with road bike chainstay lengths and rear dropout spacing. To ensure crisp and effortless shifting, Easton went through no less than seven rounds of revisions and refinements aided by rigorous lab testing and real-world racing under the Silber Pro Cycling team. The end result is rings that shift as well and transmits power as efficiently as anything from the big three. Easton machined the rings for maximum weight savings without losing stiffness and the optimized shift ramps and pins help guide the chain allowing you to execute clean shifts under power.
- A spider/chainring combo for Easton EC90 SL cranks
- Spider in a CINCH direct mount
- 34/50t, 36/52t, and 39/53t combos available
- Precision engineered to shift crisp and clean under power
- Aluminum construction is durable, stiff, and long-lasting