Why We Like The HEC 1400 Spline 47 Disc Wheel
With a 47mm rim height for an aerodynamic feel and wind-slicing speed, we appreciate the HEC 1400 Spline 47 Disc Wheel as a wheel that can take us further, faster on our endurance e-bike. It's designed to provide a stylish performance upgrade that lets us enjoy our ride every time. The Aero+ concept developed with SwissSide guarantees maximum speed and superb handling, and a SPLINE hub with Ratchet System technology improves responsiveness.
- Go further with the HEC 1400 Spline 47 Disc Wheel
- SPLINE hub with Ratchet System technology for responsiveness
- Aero+ concept developed with SwissSide for superb handling
- Aerodynamic properties for a streamlined feel
- 47mm rim height for a competitive character
- HG freehub installed and XD driver included
- Item #DTS999M
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Rim Type
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [internal] 19mm, [external] 27mm
- Brake Compatibility
- centerlock disc
- DT Swiss 240
- Front Axle
- 12mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm thru-axle
- DT aero comp hybrid straight pull
- Spoke Nipple
- DT Pro Lock hidden aluminum
- Claimed Weight
- [rear] 978g, [front] 761g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- valve stem, tape installed, XDR freehub body and end cap, centerlock to six bolt adapter
- road cycling
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 22, 2022
Be aware, it is only the rear wheel...
The title of the item, "HEC 1400 Spline 47 Disc Wheel", didn´t mean that it is only the rear wheel and the you will have a surprise, when the order arrived. Firts time in almost 20 years with Competitive Cyclist, that they surprise me. No more comments..
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help