MXP 650b Tire
You're no stranger to grassy climbs, mud, sand pits, and hurdles, and you need a tire that can keep up through all of the variation, like the Donnelly MXP 650b Tubeless Tire. Built for cyclocross racers who encounter just about any condition you can imagine, these tubeless-ready tires sit at 33-millimeters wide, allowing you to soak up bumps with lower tire pressures on backwoods stretches of road for training ride adventures, and cross-races alike.
This all-around cyclocross tire features a more classic tread profile, except for a few modern updates like precise flex grooves along the center for course-conforming grip, alongside aggressive side knobs for added stability and acceleration out of corners. The softer rubber compound readily grips to off-road surfaces, as well as adding a bit of cushioning from harsh terrain. It's reinforced with Aramid along the casing, so it's not as prone to punctures from road debris and rough surfaces.
- Take on the variable with this all-condition 'cross tire
- Tubeless-ready casing allows for running at lower pressures
- 33-millimeter width gives you off-road traction and grip
- Precise flex grooves down center with aggressive side knobs
- Softer rubber compound grips well and softens harsh terrain
- Reinforced with Aramid for extra protection from punctures