Copperhead 35mm Stem
Charge down root-latticed treelines with total control on your side, thanks to some help from Deity Components' Copperhead 35mm Stem. This sleek stem is CNC machined with precision in mind out of a burly solid block of 6061 T6 aluminum, offering exceptional strength, with minimal weight. Now with a 35mm bore, the Copperhead offers an even better strength to weight ratio than before, designed for trail, all-mountain, and enduro shredding, but with enough strength for those slopestyle days when you want to toss your steed around at the bike park.
- A stiff 35mm stem for bike parks to trail riding
- 6061 T6 Aluminum offers exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Precision machined with CNC machining to shed excess weight
- Detailed channels and edges shed weight and boos strength
- Super low 33mm stack height keeps weight over the front