DeFeet Woolie Boolie 6in Sock
Some of these socks are RWS-certified. The Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) is a set of audited protocols establishing high levels of sheep and land management practices, promoting healthy ecosystems, biodiversity, and animal and worker welfare.
100% of the wool in RWS-certified socks has complete traceability through each step of the supply chain from the ranches and sheep where it grows to the retailers where it is sold.
Our RWS-certified products use wool grown by the Shaniko Wool Company and RWS-certified family-owned ranches in the Western United States.
The DeFeet Woolie Boolie is our cushiest sock, with a cult following for all the right reasons: woolie warmth, padded comfort, and durability.
- Toasty woolly sock to get you through frosty rides
- Merino wool fibers fight odor, wick, and stay warm if wet
- Nylon fibers boost strength to elevate durability
- 6-inch cuff provides the coverage you want for cool rides
- Made in North Carolina with wool from the USA
- Item #DFTB010
- 70% merino wool, 27% nylon, 3% lycra
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help