Don't write it off just yet.
They say that one man's trash is another man's treasure, and that couldn't apply more perfectly to the DeFeet Levitator Lite 6in Sock. This ultralight cycling sock is the first sock in DeFeet's line to feature Repreve Sorbtek fibers, which are produced from recycled water bottles. DeFeet claims this fiber helps the Levitator Lite wick sweat and breath better than any other sock DeFeet has tested, while still maintaining serious durability. Aireator mesh weave venting further boosts breathability where you need it most, and the no-feel toe seam is almost imperceptible for comfort throughout your ride.
- Ultralight performance sock for cycling
- Repreve Sorbtek fibers are made from recycled bottles
- Aireator mesh weave venting enhances airflow
- No-feel toe seam won't irritate
View more Bike Socks
|US Men||4.5 - 6.5||7 - 9||9.5 - 11.5||12 - 14|
|US Women||6 - 8||8.5 - 10.5||11 - 13|
|EU||36 - 39.5||40 - 42.5||43 - 45.5||46 - 48|
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.