Why We Like The Levitator Lite 6in Sock
The ultralight Levitator Lite 6in Sock features Repreve fibers produced from recycled water bottles. Combined with nylon, these socks wick sweat and breathe better while still maintaining serious durability. Aireator mesh weave venting further boosts breathability where we need it most, and the no-feel toe seam is almost imperceptible for comfort throughout your ride.
- Warm-weather cycling socks with light, thin construction
- Durable, wicking synthetic threads keep feet cool and dry
- Polyester components crafted from recycled plastic bottles
- Mesh knit offers airflow in high-heat zones
- Seamless-feeling toe prevents chafing
- Cushion-free design offers more accurate pedal feel
- Item #DFTB01I
- Responsible Collection
- 60% nylon, 37% Repreve (recycled polyester), 3% Lycra
- road cyclinng
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.