Slayer Elbow Pad
When you want protection that won't interfere with mountain biking mobility, pull on the Dakine Slayer Elbow Pads. They're light, low-profile, and rugged, with a design that keeps them from sliding around and enough protection to save your elbows from injury and abrasion when you take a tumble down a desert wash or get friendly with a rocky mountain singletrack trail. Soft foam padding flexes with you while fly around berms and navigate rugged terrain, and four-way stretch mesh fabric manages moisture and breathes well to keep you dry and cool. In fact, they're so comfy, you might just forget they're there.
- Low-profile and flexible pads for mountain biking
- Soft foam flexes well and is lightweight
- Stretch mesh fabric manages moisture and breathes
- Bonded seam construction eliminates hot spots
- Paneled design allows maximum flexibility
- Silicone gripper elastic prevents slipping
- Item #DAKZ78V
- [protective insert] DK Impact (100% polyurethane foam), [shell] Cordura polyester, 4-way stretch AriaprenePro, [back of leg] 4-way stretch mesh (80% polyester, 20% nylon)
- Protection Area
- CE EN 1621-1 Level 1
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.