Why We Like The Crankbrothers Mallet DH Limited Edition Silver Collection Pedals
The Crankbrothers Mallet DH pedals are synonymous with podium performances across the entire downhill circuit, and now they're available in silver for a classic, clean look. The unique 4-sided entry design, eight adjustable pins per side along with extra traction pads ensure our feet stay securely planted on our next white-knuckle gravity run.
- Lightweight, tough, and clean-looking pedal for intense gravity runs
- Durable alloy platform offers a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Chamfered edges help reduce rock strikes
- Clipless design provides a secure hold for gnarly tracks
- 4-sided entry design sheds mud quickly
- Item #CRNH02F
- [body] 6061-T6 aluminum, [wing] 17-4PH stainless, [spring] 300 series stainless steel, [spindle] forged SCM 435 chromoly steel
- 6° (included cleats)
- Entry / Release
- 15° / 20°
- Pedal Wrench Type
- hex alloy
- 2 premium brass cleats, 2 cleat shims, 2 cleat washers, 4 cleat screws
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1lb 0.9oz (479g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help