Why We Like The M13 Multi-Tool
Light enough to throw on our race bikes and practical enough to keep in a toolbox, we've got more than one of the Crankbrothers M13 Multi-tools laying around. This handy little tool has just about everything we need for basic trailside jobs including space for tire plugs and the installer. We're out riding with buddies less equipped, letting them use the tool when they find themselves in a trailside pinch.
- Useful lightweight multi-tool for most riding needs
- Aluminum and steel design doesn't weigh down rides
- Packed with most allen key sizes found on modern bikes
- Tire plug installation tool and plug storage
- 13 useful tools included with one small accessory
- Item #CRNH01L
- Philips #1, #2, flat #1
- hex wrenches #2, #2.5, #3, #4, #5, #6, #8
- Other Tools
- tire plug tool, tire plugs, T-10, T-25
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.