However you take your eggs, you can't deny that Crank Brothers' Eggbeater Pedals have earned themselves a reputation rivaling the greasiest, most delicious diner breakfast — albeit for a few different reasons. Their minimalist design has earned a devoted following amongst the XC/trail set for its ease of use and reliability, with a four-sided entry and knee-friendly float and release angle options.
Crank Brothers constructs the Eggbeater's main body and spindle with stainless steel, tough enough for trail use and with a mud-shedding design that will allow you to take your feet out of the pedals on short notice if you encounter a rough section of trail, then clip back in quickly to start pedaling again. The Eggbeater cleats are so small that they actually recess to sit flush with the sole of your shoe, allowing for less cleat damage and making it easier to walk around before or after your ride.
- A tried and true clip-in pedal for XC and trail riders
- Lightweight, minimalist design is simple and reliable
- Superior mud-shedding to any other pedal on the market
- Double-sealed bearings are made to last season after season
- 4-sided entry eases the burden of clipping in
- Customizable float and release angles to suit your needs
- Stainless steel construction won't rust or corrode
- Item #CRN002A
- [spindle] forged scm 435 chromoly steel, [body] cast stainless steel, [wing] steel (stamped), [spring] 300-series stainless steel
- Entry / Release
- customizable 15 - 20°
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 10oz (285g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.