Egg Beater 1 Pedals
The Crank Brothers Egg Beater 1 Pedal's eye-catching open body is a mud-shedding machine that is designed with a low-weight body for fast times at XC high. Crank Brothers uses durable, stamped steel for the body and wings, and the stainless steel 300 Series spring provides consistent cleat-retention. The cartridge bearings also safeguard against the elements to ensure a smooth-spinning pedal, and the four-sided entry means you'll rarely ever miss a clip in. The Egg Beater features an adjustable release angle (from 15 to 20 degrees) to eliminate premature release, and the forged chromoly spindles are built to last season after season.
- A clipless pedal featuring unbeatable weight savings on a budget
- Clip in every time with four-sided entry
- Double seal system offers long-term reliability
- Cageless design sheds mud to keep you moving
- Customizable float and release angle
- Includes premium brass cleats with shims
- Item #CRN002C
- [spindle] chromoly steel, [body and wing] stamped steel, [spring] stainless steel
- Entry / Release
- 15 - 20°
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 10.2oz (290g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov