Suit up for singletrack.
Slip into the ergonomic support of the Craft Men's Greatness Bike Short before hitting the trail. This pair of padded liner shorts easily slides underneath your favorite trail baggies with its streamlined, body-hugging fit. Micro-polyester fabric is comprised of 6-channel fibers, which actively pull perspiration off your skin where it can readily evaporate. This means you'll stay cool and comfortable, without chafing or irritation slowing you down on the trail. Soft, stretchy leg endings feature a touch of elastic for security and fluid range of motion.
Sitting at the heart and center of this padded liner short, the C4 Infinity Chamois disperses fatiguing vibration when you're rallying across rock gardens and plunging into formidable descents on the trail. This ergonomically shaped pad conforms to your underside without pinching or pressure points, thanks to a 3-layer compound that's thickest at center, and tapers along the sides to promote mobility on your trail bike. High-density foam in the mid-section works to soak up vibration transmitted through the saddle, with softer foam along the edges preventing irritation when you're taking aggressive corners on the edge of your seat.
- Padded liner provides ergonomic support on the trail
- Effortlessly slides underneath your trail baggies
- Micro-polyester wicks moisture to combat irritation
- C4 Infinity Chamois absorbs vibration, promotes mobility
- Chamois foam is thickest at center, tapered along edges
- Soft, stretchy leg endings for a secure fit