Dima 2.0 Cycling Shoe - Men's
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Road Bike Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Dima 2.0 Cycling Shoe
Whether you're riding up steep hills in San Francisco or coasting on your single-speed through downtown Chicago, the Chrome Men's Dima 2.0 Shoe has you covered with its reinforced structural design that lays power down, yet doesn't alter its low-key look and feel off your bike. Chrome uses an internal PowerPlate propulsion shank, so you can pedal swiftly through the city without wasting precious energy.
Fire-hose canvas uppers remain highly breathable and withstand the everyday abuse you're bound to subject them to while commuting and riding across town. The contoured, impact-resistant PU footbed supports your feet when you're pedaling and walking for hours at a time, treated with an anti-odor finish for lasting freshness. It's finished with a vulcanized rubber sole that grips aggressively to your favorite flats and remains flexible enough for everyday activities off your bike.
- Reinforced slip-on kicks for urban cyclists and commuters
- PowerPlate propulsion shank for better pedaling efficiency
- Fire-hose canvas uppers are both breathable and durable
- Contoured, impact-resistant footbed for supportive feel
- Vulcanized rubber sole for pedaling and walking grip
- Runs large, so please go down by an entire size
- Item #CRM004K
- Upper Material
- fire-hose canvas
- contoured, impact-resistant PU with anti-odor finish
- Chrome PowerPlate propulsion shank
- vulcanized rubber
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year