Caledonia 105 Di2 Road Bike
Why We Like The Cervelo Caledonia 105 Di2 Road Bike
Cervelo’s Caledonia 105 Di2 Road Bike is a 12-speed machine built for high-speed, long-distance road riding and a splash of off-road exploring. Its endurance geometry delivers superior comfort and fast fun, using a long wheelbase and lengthy reach to deliver the stability we need for any terrain. Though not specifically designed for racing, the lightweight carbon frame, tapered fork, and bottom bracket provide the stiffness needed to accelerate and sprint easily. The Caledonia features removable mounts to allow for full fenders, as well as an integrated mounting system for lights and bike computers.
With the Shimano 105 Di2 drivetrain, we are provided with the gearing we need to tackle anything in our way, from flat sprints to steep climbs, thanks to the 2x12-speed crankset and 11-34T cassette. The Di2 electronic system ensures worry-free shifting that is delivered in a compact size, saving energy with every gear change and delivering excellent comfort and control. Also, a huge part of the Shimano 105 groupset is the Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brake system, offering sensitive braking control, a 10% wider pad clearance, and a new piston design that all combine to allow us to push our limits.
- 12-speed machine built for fast long-distance road or gravel riding
- Delivers comfort, performance, and fast fun with carbon frame and fork
- 2x12-speed crankset and 11-34T cassette offer a wide range of gearing
- Shimano 105 Di2 groupset offers crisp, easy, and reliable shifting
- Front derailleur mount attaches with 2 screws for easy replacement
- Use lights, fenders, and computers with integrated accessory mounts
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes make slowing down feel great
- Features the Fulcrum Racing 900 DB wheelset and Zaffiro Pro V G2.0 tires
- Item #CVL1WY3