Why We Like The CeramicSpeed BSA Bottom Bracket
The CeramicSpeed BSA Bottom Bracket features a contamination-resistant bottom bracket design that offers long-lasting durability and efficiency. It provides a snug, secure fit and integrated dust covers to protect the face of the bearings for optimal performance.
- A long-lasting, durable bottom bracket
- Features 2 cups with installed CeramicSpeed bearings
- Includes 2 dustcovers and 4 x 1mm spacers
- Compatible with BSA frames
- Item #CMD1SS2
- [cups] aluminum
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- BSA (English)
- Crankset Compatibility
- Shimano, SRAM DUB
- 2 threaded cups with bearings, 2 dust covers with built-in spacers, spacer tube, all round grease, sticker sheet
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [standard] 4 years [coated] lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov