Why We Like The CeramicSpeed BBRight Coated Bottom Bracket
The CeramicSpeed BBRight Coated Bottom Bracket carries the load from the crank to the frame with exceptional efficiency and durability. It features a metallic coating laid on the races to minimize drag and extend the period of use, while also optimizing power transfer and resisting corrosion.
- A high-performance bottom bracket for road, track, or tri setups
- Optimized power transfer, low friction, and high resistance against corrosion
- Complete with installed coated bearings
- The metallic coating laid on the races offers less drag and longer use
- Item #CMD1SRX
- Shell Type
- 1 bottom bracket with bearings installed, 2 dust covers, All Round Grease, sticker sheet
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [standard] 4 years [coated] lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov