Item # CST00K6
Castelli Velocissimo IV Bibshort - Men's $129.95
Go the distance in swift fashion.
Named after the Italian word for very speedy, it's only fitting that the Castelli Men's Velocissimo IV Bibshort keeps you pedaling swiftly across long distances without scratchy irritation, overheating issues, or chafing slowing you down. Full mesh bibs provide breathable support and stability and raw-cut leg endings remain faithfully in place with vertical silicone grippers that won't pinch your legs like some elastic leg bands.
Castelli uses a new anatomical shape for the patterning of the bib short. The new shape moves the stitching away from sensitive areas that usually succumb to irritation after long hours in the saddle. This way, you can ride all day long without annoying irritation or scratchiness holding you back, especially considering the fantastic KISS Air chamois plushly supporting your undercarriage.
Castelli's KISS Air chamois is comprised of dual-density foam that's lined with a seamless, dimpled microfiber that moves sweat off your skin to reduce discomfort. The chamois tapers from 14 to 4 millimeters in thickness, being thicker in the rear, then tapering off towards the front and sides. What this does is take the pressure off sensitive tissue areas, but without feeling like you're wearing a bulky pad that's prone to restricting your range of motion.
- Move swiftly across long distances without irritation
- Pro Dry Soft fabric is soft, stretchy, and quick-drying
- Anatomical patterning eliminates chafing and irritation
- KISS Air chamois balances plush support with flexibility
- Doppio waistband for extra stretch around the stomach
- Full mesh bibs for upright support without overheating
- Raw cut leg endings with vertical silicone grippers
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.