Why We Like The Rosso Corsa Pro 15 Sock
Castelli claims the best sock they've ever made for performance cycling is the Rosso Corsa Pro 15 Sock. And, they might be right. It's constructed from multiple-structure knit with extra stretch and a compressive midfoot support band. An asymmetrical construction mirrors the shape of the foot, and Meryl Skinlife yarns with antimicrobial silver ions reduce odor. A cushioning pad under the ball of the foot adds comfort, and there's even a reflective tab at the back.
- Castelli's best performance cycling sock for discerning cyclists
- Rep the brand's logo with a minimalist design
- Antimicrobial silver ions reduce odor to stay fresh
- Asymmetrical construction mirrors the shape of the foot
- 200-needle construction increases stretch