Pro Issue Sleeveless Baselayer
On days when you know you need something extra under your jersey, but you don't really want to feel an extra layer, grab Castelli's Pro Issue Sleeveless Base Layer. Constructed out of lightweight polyester 3D mesh, the top fits under a jersey and facilitates moisture transfer from your skin to your jersey to keep your temperature regulated on crisp fall days or cool spring mornings. The 3D mesh forms a thin insulating layer next to your skin to keep you warm, and as you heat up, the material will continue to wick away sweat to cool you off. On this year's version, Castelli widened the collar to fit better under aero jerseys and included a flat waist hem along the bottom to prevent chafing or irritation when tucking it into shorts.
- Castelli's baselayer situated between the Prosecco R and the Pro Mesh
- 3D mesh fabric creates an air barrier next to your skin for insulation
- Polyester capillary action wicks perspiration away from your skin
- Reduced seams at the shoulders improve ride comfort
- The wider collar fits better under aero jerseys
- Flat waist hem lies flat under bib shorts
- Ideal for temps ranging between 50-77 degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #CST008Z
- 100% polyester 3D mesh
- Insulation Weight
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 18, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
Very small. Competitive Cyclist Team. If the clothes are made in Europe, (Italy, Spain, France etc) run small in the United States. This shirt is made in Europe. You have to order it two or three size up because it is extremely small.
April 10, 2021
- Size Bought:
- 6' 2"
This runs extremely small. According to the size chart I should wear a XL. I would say I need a XXL or XXXL. I am 6' 2" have a 41 chest 36 waist and 41 hips.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 11, 2020