Perfetto RoS Vest
Keeping your core primed is the key to sustaining your energy, and chilly mornings have a knack for sucking the heat right out of you. Don the Castelli Perfetto RoS Vest for some protection from the brand's Rain or Shine line, shielding your front from icy gusts, and your back from showers, while you power through the miles. The vest is constructed with GORE-TEX Infinium 203 Stretch fabric at the front, cutting straight through the wind to keep your core chill-free, while Nano Flex Light at the back offers generous stretch, breathability, and water protection from showers and wheel spray. The vest is cut for a snug fit, making it an ideal partner for race day and training, and it features a high collar with full-length zip to keep the breeze out when you're chilly, or vent on climbs that get your heart rate bumping. It's finished off with two rear pockets to stash gels, gadgets, and tools, plus a Gabba-inspired drop-tail hem with reflective panel to keep you covered, while helping you stay seen.
- A wind-proof vest that keeps your core primed, rain or shine
- GORE-TEX Infinium 203 is lightweight, keeps water and wind out
- Let your back breathe with Nano Flex Light water-resistant panel
- Drop heat in a pinch on steep climbs with full-length zip
- Gabba-inspired drop tail hem keeps you covered, ads reflective accent
- 2 rear pockets house your essentials and a sleeve stashes your pump