Why We Like The Free Aero RC Pro Bib Short
With highly compressive fabric and raw-cut edges, the Free Aero RC Pro Bib Short is designed for high-performance cyclists who have a penchant for racing. A mix of aerodynamic features and breathability enhance speed and comfort, and a simple rear mesh pocket makes room for the snacks and gels that won't fit in our jersey pockets.
- Tick off race after race with the Free Aero RC Pro Bib Short
- High-compression Forza 2 fabric for muscle support
- Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad for plushy comfort
- Bib straps enhance breathability for our ride
- Rear mesh pocket holds small items and snacks
- Raw-cut leg ending stays put without silicone grippers
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #CSTZ7L1
- Forza 2 (32% Lycra)
- spring, summer, fall
- [medium] 10.5in
- Progetto XÂ² Air
- 1 rear mesh
- Claimed Weight
- 7.7oz (219g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 12, 2023
Sorry but this is the worst version
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have been purchasing and loyal to the Castelli Free Aero version. I like the past few versions but this is the worst version. The chamois is still great which seems to remain unchanged but everything from the material to the fit is bad. The fit is even tighter than the previous same size version. The length is much longer almost to the knee. The material does not stretch very well and the worst part is the bib strap, they are sharp and I can feel it grabbing my shoulders. i have to wear an undershirt to protect my skin. I already wore it so I didn’t bother returning. Looking for other bibs now. Please make the Aero Free version great again.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help