Item # CST00KJ
Castelli Flusso Full-Zip Jersey - Men's $99.95
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Poor fit, not typical Castelli
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
Castelli is now catering to the growing percentage of the overweight and obese. Fit in the shoulder and upper chest area was OK but below that this jersey is an absolute tent. I'm a large in Castelli jerseys, I own 8 others and they all fit the same, which I can honestly describe as "perfect": comfortable but skin hugging, very aero. This one is out in left field. Maybe it's a manufacturing defect but I don't think so. After some searching I found a picture of the jersey on a model, sure enough there are noticeable wrinkles in the jersey around his mid section, and he wasn't rail thin. If Castelli is starting a "big mens" line of clothing I really think they should have labeled this as such.