Entrata Bib Tight
The Castelli Entrata Bib Tight adopts the “less is more” concept with straightforward construction and fabric choices to protect in mild-winter riding conditions. As the toned-down version of its deep winter sibling, the Entrata Wind Bib Tight, the Entrata uses Thermoflex fabric throughout for comfort on rides ranging from 43-57 degrees F, and reduced seams overall for enhancing comfort during hours of winter base miles. Keeping the tights in place are mesh strap bibs that support and breathe to reduce heat buildup under thermal tops and when you are hard on the pedals during interval sessions and race-rides. Underneath, the renowned Kiss Air2 chamois takes care of the delicate areas with a smooth top cover and a multi-density foam layering system for superior comfort compared to other single layer chamois types on the market. And Castelli maintains a supportive and minimal design for the Entrata with traditional calf-zip closures, and a reflective Castelli logo and ankle flaps.
- Durable cycling tight for warmer-winter riding
- Warm Thermoflex fabric feels soft and comforts for rides ranging 43-57 degrees F
- Kiss Air2 pad supports hours of winter training with high-density foam
- Breathable mesh bib straps reduce heat build up under thermal jerseys
- Reduced seams throughout for added comfort and support