The Corridore Glove is Castelli's love letter to cycling. It's based on the classic, indispensable knit glove model but features a few innovations that set it apart in well-populated field. This balance is typical of Castelli, a manufacturer that juggles the demands of innovation with the pleasure of timeless forms to produce traditionally minded gear that still tickles our tech-geek fancy.
The gloves' synthetic construction insulates like wool but doesn't risk losing its shape after stretching out. The classic design is further updated with generously applied silicone palm grip and touchscreen-compatible fingertips, and the extended cuff helps eliminate glove/sleeve gaps—even for those of us with limbs that tend to outstretch most Italian race gear. We find that Castelli's recommended temperature range of 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit runs a bit on the warm side, but the Corridore is the first cool-weather accessory we reach for every fall when temperatures dip below 60.
- Castelli's take on the classic knit glove
- Lightweight insulation maintains bar feel
- Synthetic material doesn't deform when stretched
- Silicone grip palm and touchscreen-compatible fingertips
- Extended cuff helps reduce gaps with sleeves or warmers