Item # CST00N2
Castelli Cento Bib Short - Men's $69.95
Excellent first bibs.
Start your cycling wardrobe off the right way with Castelli bib shorts. The price and features of the Men's Cento Bib Short make these bibs a solid choice and with a relaxed cut and quality materials throughout, you'll feel just as good as you look on your ride.
The Cento bibs features Castelli's Fondo Fit. This allows for a more comfortable and less constrictive fit across the thighs and a longer inseam for a comfortable cut with a little more room. If you have plans to do some charity and club rides and care more about comfort, on and off the bike, rather than aerodynamics, these are your bibs. At the leg hems, Castelli uses its GIRO3 leg bands to comfortably hold the leg openings in place without excessive pressure or constriction. The KISS Air chamois provides excellent comfort and support defusing road noise and offers cushioning from firm saddles. Reflective tabs keep you visible to motorists in low light and Castelli calls for the optimal temps ranging from 59 to 86-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Entry-level bib shorts that pack value
- Relaxed cut gives you more room in the saddle
- GIRO3 leg bands comfortably hold hems in place
- Longer inseam and room in thighs adds comfort at stops
- KISS Air chamois cushions and supports your sit bones
- Reflective tabs help you stay visible to motorists
spring, summer, fall
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.