Why We Like The Rogue Light 2L Hydration Pack
When even the midsummer sun can't keep us off the trail, we pack light with the Rogue Light Hydration Pack. This minimalistic backpack comes with its own reservoir, letting us haul the optimum amount of water without troubling us with too much extra weight. Its sleek, lightweight design is built for breathability, so we stay cool on our hottest rides.
- Super light hydration pack for fast rides on hot days
- Lightweight back panel and ventilated harness offer breathability
- Included 2-liter Crux reservoir provides sufficient hydration
- Integrated helmet carry attachments for a cool ride on the uphill
- Reflective details and light loop for safe visibility
- Item #CAMQ34N
- Responsible Collection
- 5L (300cu in)
- Air Support Light back panel
- Shoulder Straps
- Hydration Compatible
- Quicklink System
- Reservoir Included
- 2L Crux Reservoir
- front panel
- 1 stretch, 1 zippered
- Helmet Carry
- [torso fit range] 15 - 21in
- Claimed Weight
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 4, 2021
- I've used it several times
A nice light weight option for any short to medium endeavor. This staple in the CamelBak line is sporting an updated back panel with increased ventilation. Besides the reservoir, this pack has just enough storage for a light weight shell and snacks.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help