Because no one ever said they wanted to get Giardia on a ride.
Designed especially for the off-road crowd, the Dirt Series Podium 21oz Bottle from CamelBak aims to quench your thirst without any weird tastes from inside your bottle or on the valve. CamelBak uses a BPA-free TruTaste material and won't taint the flavor of your drink and the HydroGuard antimicrobial coating keeps sports drinks from funking up the inside of the bottle. A self-sealing Jet Valve prevents spills and splatters and a gentle squeeze of the bottle delivers a high-flow of your beverage. At the base of the valve, a positive lockout lets you turn the valve 90 degrees so no liquid inadvertently spills in your race bag or car. What makes this particular bottle dirt worthy is the integrated mud cap that seals out the elements preventing any contamination of the drinking surface. So if you have a full-suspension frame that forces you to carry a bottle on the underside of your downtube and you ride on trails that are equine friendly, you can thank us later.
- A water bottle with innovative cap to keep valve clean
- BPA-free TruTaste polypropylene doesn't affect your drink's flavor
- Spill-proof, self-sealing valve delivers drink when you want it
- Removable top for adding ice or cleaning
- Locking valve prevents accidental spilling