Lift the hips.
If you're considering investing in a wetsuit but still aren't sure if zipping yourself into allover rubber, and triathlons in general, are for you, know that an in-between exists. Blueseventy's Men's Sprint Short will simulate the feel of a full suit, but its simpler design and palatable price tag are far less committing than a full suit.
Its Yamamoto neoprene construction is the same as that used on Blueseventy's full wetsuits, which means you'll get a similar lift in the hips and improvement in buoyancy that you would if you were using a full wetsuit. The benefits will be subtler, of course, as the short covers a far smaller area, but you'll still improve your efficiency while you're swimming. If you do ultimately decide the world of swim/bike/run just isn't for you, the Sprint can replace a pull buoy in the pool during your regular training swims.
- Improve buoyancy in the water without jumping for a wetsuit
- Neoprene construction lifts hips similarly to a wetsuit
- Short can replace a pull buoy in the pool for training
View more Swim Skins
|Weight||121-143 lbs||141-160 lbs||155-190 lbs||175-198 lbs||192-220 lbs||209+ lbs|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.