Be your own mechanic.
Blackburn set out to manufacture a multi-tool that would be able to get into all of the hard-to-reach spots on your frame rather than just sitting pretty with its array of tools while you call for a ride home. The Wayside Multi-Tool is solidly constructed and includes the requisite array of hex wrenches, Torx keys, a flat head screwdriver, and spoke wrenches. It's also stocked with unexpected extras like 7-11 speed chain tools, a disc brake pad spreader to remedy brake issues, and a Presta Valve Core tool for valve fixes. It's all arranged in a compact design that's made to fit into tight, hard-to-reach spots on your frame.
- A handy pocket tool that packs a big punch
- Ample hex and torx bits for mountain bike tinkering
- Chain tools make quick work of quick link issues
- Easily fix clamped brakes with brake spanner tool
- Valve core tool helps save you from flat issues
- Solid construction is reliable for years of use
- Item #BLB001Y
- Blade Edge
- flat head
- Other Tools
- Presta Valve Core Tool, T25 and T30 Torx Keys, 8mm Hex, disc brake pad spreader, chain assembly hook, chain tool, hex keys in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, and 5mm
- Claimed Weight
- 7.1oz (200g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 18, 2021
Tool is great...until it breaks
The tool is a nice way to have everything I could use on a trail side fix, unfortunately the tabs that hold the Allen wrenches on broke and now the only way to keep them on is with a rubberband. I?m going back to a fold out tool.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help