Dayblazer 125 Tail Light
The big brother to the entire line, the Dayblazer 125 Tail Light is the most powerful tail light Blackburn has made. With 125 lumens in its BLITZ mode, other road users will see you whether they try to or not. Unlike some of the line, this Dayblazer features aluminum construction for exceptional durability without excessive weight. That being said, it comes in at under 3 ounces, so the weight addition to your kit is minimal compared to how much safer it makes your ride. 270 degrees of visibility helps you catch the eye of cross traffic, making intersections far less scary in dusky conditions. A waterproof rating of IP-67 seals out dust and won't budge if you get caught in a light shower on the way home. The Versatile Mounting System attaches the Dayblazer to your seatpost (dropper or standard), seat, frame, or saddlebag for a secure hold that is easily transferred from bike to bike depending on your agenda for the day. The battery charges easily with the included USB cable, and has a color-coded gauge that lets you see how much power you have left with a quick glance.
- Tail light for riding in variable conditions
- Up to 125 lumens keeps you visible day or night
- Aluminum construction stands up to use
- IP-67 rating resists moisture and dust
- LED charge indicator for easy battery estimation
- Versatile Mounting System provides attachment options
- Recharges via included cable in 3 hours
- Item #BLB005W
- Batteries Included
- [solid] high, low, [flash] high, low
- 50, 65, 120, 125
- Burn Time
- [solid] 1.6hrs, 3hrs, [flash] 3hrs, 6hrs
- Versatile Mounting System
- 3.34 x 3 x 0.75in
- Claimed Weight
- 2.8oz (79g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.