Big Switch Wrap
Compact, secure, and convenient, the Blackburn Big Switch Wrap is your ride-along tool kit that sits neatly under your seat to help you fix just about any issue during the ride. This burly nylon pouch comes with and organizes Blackburn's Big Switch tool kit, which is designed to field fix everything related to your drive train, wheels, or brakes, whether you use the disc-pad spreader to ride drag-free or the chainbreaker tool to pop a pin out and remove a chainlink. Blackburn's ingenious design securely attaches the Wrap underneath your saddle, and then when opened, the tool kit hangs from your saddle so you can grab what you need without spreading it all on the ground and possibly losing tools. The Wrap features specific sleeves for an inner tube, up to a 20g CO2 cartridge, and a tire lever, and even includes a stash for your I.D., credit card, and cash when you don't want your pockets weighed down.
- Multi-tool kit and pouch that sits neatly under your saddle
- Burly nylon fabric resists abuse during the ride
- 15 functions fix issues with your drive train, wheels, or brakes
- Includes Presta valve tool, chainbreaker, and disc-pad spreader
- T and L wrenches provide versatile functionality
- Pouch attaches securely to seat, unfolds when hanging for easy use
- Includes sleeves for tubes, 20g CO2 cartridge, and cards and cash
- Item #BLB006J
- Box End Wrench
- T wrench, L wrench
- Chain Tool
- yes, chainbreaker tool
- Hex Wrench
- Other Tools
- Presta valve tool, disc-pad spreader, [bits] T25, T30, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, flathead
- Claimed Weight
- 6.6oz (186g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 20, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
I own far to many multi-tools. This includes by far the best set. It's light and really easy to use. Also includes a chain tool. The strap is really good and keeps things in place.
December 14, 2020
- I've used it several times
This thing is very handy. Holds everything you need and stays on the bike on the downhill
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help