Item # BIR000M
Birzman Zacoo Macht Shock Pump with Gauge $50.00
Dial in the squish.
Barreling into banked berms, blasting through rock gardens, and cleaning techy climbs are all quick to boost your stoke level, but a soft and washed out suspension, or fork that just doesn't offer any squish under pressure can definitely pose a challenge. With the Birzman Zacoo Macht Shock Pump with Gauge you can dial in your suspension, find the perfect balance of squish, and set your sag just where you want it for total comfort and support on your bike. Its crafted from durable and precise CNC machined aluminum, and offers a long-travel drive to pack in pressure with as much efficiency as possible. Its Air-Lock valve threads on snugly to your shock's Schrader valve, eliminating air gaps to pump up the pressure, while a pressure bleed button lets you make adjustments until pressure is dialed just right. To help you perfect your pressure, Birzman equips the pump with a large analog gauge with bold numbers for easy reading as you add, or release pressure.
- A handy pump for perfecting your suspension
- Air-lock valve threads on and off for a snug seal
- Large analog gauge makes for easy reading as you pump
- Long travel in drive increases efficiency
- Pressure bleed button allows for fine tuning
- CNC machined aluminum construction is durable and lightweight
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead