Stratus MIPS Helmet
The videos of an angry peloton delaying race starts in protest of helmet rules seem a little ridiculous now, but we're sure the reaction would have been different had Bell's Stratus MIPS Helmet been around back then. Its lightweight and cooling design borrows inspiration from the top-tier Zephyr and incorporates MIPS technology for an appropriately cloud-like personality that nearly disappears from notice during rides. You'll kit up quickly with easy, multi-directional adjustability and comfort that lets you focus on the snacks in your pocket and the road ahead.
When the weather warms up and caps are collecting dust at home, the durable shell's massive vents and matrix of air channels collaborate to regulate temperature with cooling breezes across your dome. All that airflow won't slow you down though, as the Stratus' streamlined shell shape is well suited for weekend races and long, scenic adventures alike.
- Stay cool with this streamlined helmet
- MIPS technology reduces rotational force in certain crashes
- Durable in-mold shell dissipates force from direct impacts
- Aerodynamic shell shaping reduces drag
- Multiple vents keep air moving consistently as you ride
- No-twist side straps stay securely in place
- Float Fit dial allows for lateral and vertical fit adjustments